Saturday, January 20, 2007

To Life!

So, I am currently sitting in my cozy house, watching snow fall outside, and drinking English Breakfast tea. This is the life! Even better, my recent episode of burnout has not returned. I'm anticipating going back to work on Monday to attempt to get justice for my clients. I was writing pre-trial motions in my head while cleaning house, and I'm looking forward to soup and Animal Planet this evening. It makes me wonder why I was spending so much time and energy being angry and frustrated. This is better by far!

To life, to life, l'chaim!

4 comments:

Jana Swartwood said...

L'chaim, l'chaim, to life!

Ruth said...

God would want us to be joyful even when our hearts are panting on the floor, how much more should we be joyful when there's really something to be joyful for?!

Sircellan said...

Yes, it was nice to play in the snow this morning with the kids on the way to school. It's all gone now, but it was the perfect type of snow for snowball fights and making snowmen. Got my 1500 words written about globalization of culture - and it didn't even hurt! Now for the next part of the course and the new course I'm starting. My mom arrives tomorrow afternoon (yay!).

Ruth said...

Say hey to your mom for me...I'm glad you found time for your globalization essay. That is one thing I don't miss about school: Having to write about stuff I really couldn't care less about!