Monday, May 28, 2007

Updating

Final Update:

Back into English! I'm done with tweaking!!

Another update:

Portuguese?!

An Update:

My months suddenly seem to be back in English, so that's a plus...

Original Post:

So, I've updated my lay-out a bit, so I can use this "click and drag" feature as advertized with the "new blogger." It doesn't seem to me any better, as they don't even have the old template fonts, meaning you still have to mess with the code even if you want to put it back the way it was in the first place. Furthermore, my archives mysteriously ended up with the months of the year in Spanish, for what reason, I haven't got a clue. Maybe I'll just take out the archives altogether and not worry about them being in Spanish. I'll continue with the tweaking, rather than doing what I'm supposed to be doing today.

2 comments:

Jana Swartwood said...

That's so weird. Hmm.

Ruth said...

To tell the truth, I'm not even sure it *was* Portuese. Do you know any other Latin-based languages with funny marks over their letters? Portuese was the only one I could think of...